View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #36
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
Netflix seems to be doing OK, despite losing the rights to some movies. They are moving more to being an alternative to cable TV, with creating new TV series and creating new episodes of previously existing series.
In Canada, we have a smaller selection, but I still find Netflix an excellent deal. My wife and I watch whole TV series on it and I am finding a lot of great ones.

I agree that it is not a replacement for buying new releases, rather it is like a cable TV alternative - on demand with no commercials and thousands of titles.

I actually cancelled my cable TV because I find enough to watch on Netflix.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote