View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #98
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well I bought the 7" SGT when the price lowered and have been enjoying it for about a year now. I can use the nook app, kobo app, netflix (which I just recently downloaded), play some games and web browse pretty good (depending how good the wi-fi is in a particular location).

No probably downloading from the amazon app store as well. I wouldn't mind a reasonably priced new toy and I'm enjoying reading through this thread. I don't think the Nook tablet will keep me happy as it is too restrictive and I'm not a rooter type.

What do you think about getting this after reading what I can go with the SGT?

Last edited by robertc88; 11-23-2011 at 05:23 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote