View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Perhaps if she can get a copy of the firmware that is on her Libre, she can remove her SD card, insert it into her computer and copy the Firmware file with the new download on it over to the root SD file (it should overlay the existing Firmware folder.

Then put it back in the Libre and try turning it on again.

If that doesn't work, then push Reset, take the SD card out, turn on the Libre and reinsert the SD card while it is running.

I don't know if these instructions will work - they're just off the top of my head - but perhaps the firmware folder currently on the Libre has gotten corrupted and providing a fresh copy of it may do the trick.

I've got a copy of the version 0.17d zip file, if that's the one she currently has on it.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote