View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Would you pay extra for a an error-free ebook?

Almost all of the ebooks I buy from the big publishers have far more errors than the paper versions, including many spelling errors that would have been caught by even the most basic of spell checkers.

I wonder how much money those publishers are losing because of this? Would you pay extra, and if so how much, for an ebook that had some form of error-free guarantee?

The guarantee might not be absolute, perhaps just that there is no more than one error per 10,000 words. I would gladly pay an extra 20% for a book that came with such a guarantee.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote