Thread: Sony or Nook?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #66
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Was that a nook classic or nook color? The nook classic has page buttons which work fine. I like my wife's nook classic but the responsiveness of the color touch screen is abysmal. Quite disappointing.
With the NOOKcolor you don't have to swype. Probably was the classic.

I haven't seen any other reference to unresponsive page turns on the color. All you do is tap the screen once and the page turns. If you're using the stock reader app there shouldn't be any lag.

Abysmal is a strong descriptor. Perhaps you should have returned it.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote