Thread: Sony or Nook?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #63
ReneAZ
eBookaholic
ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post

The Nook Classic touch screen is distractive, not so responsive and the main reason for the poor battery life. .

Regarding the responsiveness of the touch screen, on the bus just this morning I was sitting near someone reading a nook, and noticed how many times she "swiped" the screen before the page actually changed!
It took her at least a second swipe, and usually at least 2 more after that!

Personally, I like the page buttons on my Kindle. Guess I'm really low-tech!
I am also looking for an ereader for library books, and had it narrowed down between the Sony 350 and the Nook. This thread is great!! What perfect timing! Thanks everyone for your thoughts!
ReneAZ is offline   Reply With Quote