View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #12
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
My one single comment stopped the other 73,329 members of MobleRead from posting? Wow ... so that's my secret superpower or something? Had you not chosen to reply, that's all it would have been -- one single comment. I have no intention of discussing the subject publicly any further, so feel free to have the last word.

As for the OP: The way to cure writer's block is to write. If you can't write what you're working on, write something else. Write a different story. Write Lost fanfic. Write your favorite recipes and make a personal cookbook. Write a visitor's guide to your back yard. Write your grocery list, if that's all that will come out. It doesn't matter what you're writing, just write. When your subconscious realizes that your conscious mind isn't going to accept "writer's block" as an excuse to not sit an the keyboard and bang on it for your scheduled writing time, it'll give up and start letting the words out again.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote