View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I don't think there is a limit, but I haven't really stressed it. I have definitely had ten or so annotations.. I did just try a test for a book that has 22 screens of annotations. But, that showed a bug in the feature.

The bug is because I have two copies of the book on the device. One is the kepub version and the other the epub. The annotations are on the epub, but as I have finished the book, I marked the kepub as finished. When I used the fetch annotations, it got the annotations for only one of the copies. Unfortunately, it was the kepub version.

I'll look at the bug later and have a look to see if there is a limit to the annotations as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote