View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #122
inkyness
Enthusiast
inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I ended up exchanging my Glowlight nook for the standard version. The light itself worked good and I can see how it would be perfect for some people, but personally, the loss of sharpness and contrast compared to my Kindle 3 (which I'm giving to a friend) bothered me too much. Even if both Nook models were the same price, I would prefer the slightly increased clarity of the non-lit one to the convenience of a built-in light.

I do love my new non-lit Nook though.
inkyness is offline   Reply With Quote