View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:16 AM   #39
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
If I rename /opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h, g++ looks for this header file in /usr/include/ and finds it there. But then it says:
Code:
/usr/include/QtCore/qatomic_armv5.h: Assembler messages:
/usr/include/QtCore/qatomic_armv5.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bpl,[%rbx]'
/usr/include/QtCore/qatomic_armv5.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bpl,[%rbx]'
[and so on...]
I don't understand what this whole message means. Do you think g++ shouldn't use any *_arm.h-files at all?

User kodomo in the linked thread says, he simply made a fresh checkout and built the booxsdk again with build:static instead of build:x86/arm:static - but that didn't work for me?!

EDIT: Oh by the way, I'm running this on a 64bit Fedora machine. It would be realy good to know, why we need the build for x86 at all, since our M92 runs on ARM anyways

Last edited by tuxor; 03-09-2012 at 07:23 AM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote