View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #18
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Since I've started using the Kindle app on my TouchPad I'm following this thread. May I please ask that when you post a link, you specify whether it's free for everyone, or only for Kindle Prime members? I'm not a Prime member, so over half the books that have been posted so far aren't actually free for me, and it would save me time and disappointment to know that before I click the link. Thanks.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote