View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:55 AM   #49
Kevin8or
Guru
Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
That's food for thought. I have always meant to try some westerns, and read Riders of the Purple Sage this year as part of one of the MR Book Club nominations. I think I'll add a couple for this year - any suggestions? I was thinking of some Louis L'amour, perhaps?
Ha ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
A Christmas Carol is just not holding my attention anymore.
I was reading a little of it each night before sleep, but then I became distracted another book, which was the first in a series...

Must.. finish.. Dickens
Kevin8or is offline   Reply With Quote