View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #14
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
From a reader's perspecive, tables are tough in an ebook, and worse when you try to fit too much information on one page especially if you want larger font(me) or have a small screen.

I would rather see this information in paragraphs even if you have to present it via links in the first instance.

If I try to read tables without repeated headers, I often get lost and go back and forth trying to work out what bit goes with what, and those that are set in as pictures usually end up being too small for me to read effectively. (I hate putting specs on to read)

I read the technical pdfs etc on my large computer screen because I find it too frustrating making sense of tables on my reader.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote