View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 09:42 AM   #18
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
I wouldn't give up my Kindle for reading but I'm definitely in the market for a solid mid-range tablet. The iPADS are too expensive for me to risk carrying around all the time and my nook color just has too many limitations.

I'm not sure why "Amazon has lost their mind." This obviously isn't meant to be a Kindle eInk replacement. It's a tablet meant to work in conjunction with their new Amazon App market including the Kindle App.
I second this.

I would prefer to travel with a tablet then my netbook. I don't want an IPad. They are too expensive, I have play games that use flash, and I am worried that Amazon is going to start requiring companies to share a portion of their earnings with Apple when buying from an app on the IPad.

I would like something larger then my PSP to watch movies on and something faster and better then the browser on my Kindle.

I am interested in seeing what Amazon comes out with because the Kindle has been well built and works very nicely.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote