Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #46
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
But. but, but, ..., but only 16GB? I have 32GB on my Droid 1 and it is removable.

What do you have loaded on the chromebook?

Just remember, I am trying to simulate a chromebook on my Windows desktop to get an idea if I want one. I don't yet have a real vision of what I am getting into.

And yeah, I know they give you 5GB free in the cloud, but together that is only 21GB.
With a Chromebook, they do give you 100GB free cloud storage for 2 years. You don't really load apps on it, it's cloud based, the "apps" are on the web. There is an SDRAM slot.

I'm using my Chromebook now, it meets my needs for accessing the web, and Google Docs seems to be adequate. I have a tablet (Kindle Fire) and a desktop PC for when they are appropriate.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote