View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #63
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
You know, I keep hearing that, but I have very, very little trouble with it. Less, by far, than firefox, and the user interface on Chrome I hate, and I don't trust Google.
I know a lot of people who still use IE. I think they just quietly go about their business most times and stay out of (or are oftentimes ignorant of) browser wars. I honestly don't think any of the big players on the desktop browser scene are any more or less stable than any of the others. And they all seem to offer most of the same features in one way or another. I can manage equally well with any of the three being mentioned (although I prefer the overall experience of one slightly more than the others; so I go with it ... because to do so is trivial).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote