View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #59
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I like the "farmboy turning into legendary hero" type of book. That's why I so much enjoy David Eddings (all of whose books are basically the same story, endlessly recycled, but it's a good story!) and also Elizabeth Moon's "Paksenarrion" series.
Have you tried Elizabeth Moon's Paladin's Legacy series? Its takes up where Paksenarrion ends. The fourth book in the series is due to be published later this year.

Or what about Katherine Kurtz's Deryni novels or Katharine Kerr's Deverry novels? I think from what you've said Kerr's books will be more your type.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote