Thread: Gen3 No more bookeen
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 09:30 AM   #23
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Last time I'll say this. It's the design of the device not me not being careful. It's not three unlucky devices which had individual defects. It's not me mistreating the devices. It's the plastic shell the devices are made with... it's insufficient to protect it during normal use.
Isn't the prs-600's cover a simple neoprene cover ?

If the device is wrongly designed, why do most people have no problem at all ?
Same is true for PB301, that's the same case, people don't seam to break it much.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote