View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Here in Central Texas we have Netlibrary. I longer use the service because all books must be read online. Also they do not offer any recent novels. There are audio books available and those can be downloaded to your MP3 player. Again, I have never found anything worth listening to. Selections are really limited. This is the downside of living in a small town. I have considered paying the yearly fee for membership in Dallas, Houston, or any of the larger cities. The best system I have experienced was in Alexandria, VA (Fairfax County). Great new novels. I was able to have a card when I was still in the military (I was still considered a resident eventhough I was in Texas). Now that I have retired I no longer have my card. Another reason why I miss home.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote