View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:43 PM   #20
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agar242 View Post
I purchased a nook glowlight after having the original touch for a year or two. At first i thought it was the bees knees, but after having to take it in time and time again for small scratches that would magically appear on the screen while sitting undisturbed in its leather case, I quickly got over it. Every two weeks it was back to best buy to exchange for a new nook glowlight (good thing I bought a warranty). Now, on a non-glow e-ink reader a scratch wouldn't be that much of a big deal, but with a glow screen these small scratches refract the light and you end up with a big brilliant light shining from the scratch; its quite distracting! So after 7 returns I finally gave up! I returned it for good, I'd rather carry a small booklight around then deal with those glow screens.
I believe this problem is unique to the Nook glow screen, and isn't an issue with the Kindle or Kobo units.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote