View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #27
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You just need a Roku to fix that. You can then get Streaming Video and now the Cloud Player Music. It also has apps like NetFlix, Hulu Plus, Slacker Radio, Pandora, Dropbox, (Yes Dropbox!) and many more apps being added everyday.
LOL! I have two. I just only use it for video and not often, as our dsl line is slow after some storms earlier in the year. the phone co may or may not fix that, someday. But, I'd like to be able to easily stream music to it (the roku is easy to unplug and carry to other places, then just plug into ethernet and hdmi).

I just wish there was an easier way to re-register the video to an alternate account, since I often have rentals to watch on more than one acct.

All our music is in one acct, though -- we use gifting to dump them all to one place, so we can listen to what we want.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote