View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:25 PM   #21
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
1/ slider for book navigation. It's 2012, why are we still stuck with typing in location and page number. We have a slider for the light. What's the touch screen for? See iBooks and numerous similar apps.

Also, I don't see a gesture for next prev chapter in the manual. I thought sliding up and down, but no.
I don't own a PW, but I particularly agree with this point. Not being able to easily "flip through the pages" of an ebook is definitely one of the most annoying things with reading ebooks, and the fact that they haven't implemented a slider in a touch device is ridiculous.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote