View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #8
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
You have my sympathy... however.. why did you try and root the device? the T1 is an excellent reader as it is... if you wanted to play games etc you should have considered a cheap android tablet there are plenty about.. there is a lesson to be learned here folks... but I do hope you get it working again.. I have "bricked" a few devices myself in the pastlol btw if the sony store detects that you tried to root the device they may charge YOU FOR ANY SERVICE SO BE CAREFUL.. GOOD LUCK
bla is offline   Reply With Quote