Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #25
ebmr
Zealot
ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3l7d0wN View Post
I think rupor image has a serial console in it. I don't know if the same method (https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRST...covery_Console method 4) can work on T2. Someone should try it
Yes, you are right.

The kernel modules for serial access over USB are part of the images (both rupor and figonet) and not part of the reader as I thought.

Booting such an image should work on the T2, too. Accoring to Sony's sources, the kernel versions of T1 and T2 are the same.
ebmr is offline   Reply With Quote