View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:19 AM   #88
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Okay here's the light, breezy, chick-litty version of the cover. It'd fit right nice into that section of WHSmiths where my sister exclusively picks ALL her reading matter LOL
Thanks, Moejoe - you made me laugh, I hope you don't mind. How old is your sister? I don't want to put off adult readers. My immediate reaction is this cover would appeal to fourteen-year-olds or even younger; the 'young girl' tag reinforces the toy and the pink. There is mild adult content in the book and swearing - mark you, I'd have read it in my early teens, when I was reading accessible adult fiction.

(I don't much like pink, because of the colour-coding of little girls one sees such a lot of, which I think is a Bad Thing.)
Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote