View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 03:14 PM   #6
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dima_tr View Post
I have created an account at Assembla. 2Gb space, Mercurial+Wiki, all the standard tools available. Seems like a nice choice. If/when we need more storage we can create another account.

No uploads yet made, please register there and I'll add you to the project. I set that all developers have the full access to configuration/changes, visitors - read-only.

Clock: as we are really limited in toolbar space I suggest using clock as in the attached picture. Basically three label holders: [upper, lower]->outer. Hours-minutes, different colors for easier info grasping. One thread updating each of them when needed. I do not know (at the moment) how to force updating a single item in the toolbar .. If you do this would really help.
Sorry, I took a look at Assembla some days ago and didn't impress me at all. Maybe because I connected from a mobile phone but definitely I didn't like it (btw, it's that I'm blind or it only supports mercurial for the wiki but not for the real code?).

So yesterday noon I created a repo on bitbucket and added the code: https://bitbucket.org/inigoserna/dr800

There are 2 branches:
- default: IREX code, 2 tags by now: for firmware v1.0 and v2.0RC3
- dr800+: my changes, 1 tag: v1

I was going to announce it in a few days, after pushing new code I'm working on, but don't want duplicate efforts so I'm mentioning now.

To play with the code:
Code:
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/inigoserna/dr800 dr800+
$ cd dr800+
$ hg update -C dr800+
Last command is to get dr800+ changes ("dr800+" branch), since clone will checkout "default" IREX branch by default.

Sources only include CTB and POPUPMENU 'cos they are the only applications modified by now, but as we hack over other modules we could add them.

Please, don't hesitate to comment any problem you have or comments, ideas, etc.

Iņigo
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote