View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #15614
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Finished A Civil Campaign, which was a fun read! I don’t like thinking about how few unread Vorkosigan books I have left. I could do well without Mark though. After that, I read Shadow Chase, the second Shadowchasers book by Seressia Glass.

Then I read A Cold Day for Murder by Dana Stabenov. I’ve had it for a while, after getting it for free from the author‘s web-site. I think I have found a new favourite! The books are pretty short, so went strait to number two, A Fatal Thaw (as soon as I could get online to buy it, so I had to wait a couple of hours ). I bought the third as well, but I’m going to save it for a bit, until I need a little treat. I just hope all nineteen are worth reading .

After Kate Shugak, I wanted another book with a strong female lead, so started Dance for the Dead, the second Jane Whitefield novel by Thomas Perry. I'm enjoying it, but after reading about The Rook by Daniel O’Malley, I couldn’t resists starting that as well. It‘s an Urban Fantasy and so much fun to read. Almost done, and then I’ll finish Dance for the Dead.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote