View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:57 AM   #511
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Using the volume rocker for scrolling/page turns sounds very Windows-ish -- reminds me of the old PDA days with Windows Mobile on it. While Windows Mobile was awful, Mobipocket Reader was great, and I think it allowed the user to employ volume controls in exactly this way, which I found very useful. It's often a lot handier to flip pages in this way than having to touch the screen every time. Given Apple's dislike of hardware buttons, however, I wouldn't be surprised if Apple blocked this type of functionality on iOS devices.