View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
Sunlite
Addict
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KObo Clara, Kobo Aura, PRS-T1, PB602, CyBook Gen3
bricked my cybook

Hello all,

I have read this forum for some time now and know you all have the best ideas and resources to fix problems. So I hoping you can help me, too.

I have and use my cybook since November. Until today I only experienced the occasional hang during a dictionary lookup. I still have the old build of the boo reader. Today I tried to turn the device on while the battery level was very low. It did turn on but did not displayed the files in the SD card. I took the SD card out and re-inserted it, but the device just hang. I used the reset button and turned it on again without the card. It went to the checkered page.

I re-set it again and went home. Here I have connected it to the USB and it is loading. When I tried to turn it on after a while of loading it went to the splash screen with the image of the smaller black cybook and stayed there with the LED constantly on.

Has any of you an idea what I can do?

Thanks, AJ.
Sunlite is offline   Reply With Quote