View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #42
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I hardly ever watch TV. There's not much that interest me, and I've gotten completely out of habit with it. Even if I remember to check the timetables, I very often forget watching it anyway - or I'm just doing something more interesting at the moment. I love movies though, that's the main reason why I own a TV.

No cable or satellite here, but the option of paying for digital channels. And then we have about 4-5 decent, free national channels. In comparison to how little I watch TV, paying for it is not worth the expense for me. Which means fewer options of anything interesting, which means I watch less TV, etc. Wash, rinse and repeat
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote