View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddog23 View Post
Everytime I convert the file, all the words that are more than one syllable have a hyphen in between the syllables.
I don't see hyphens in this file. I converted to rtf and also fail to see hyphens. How are you viewing it?

The syllables are separated by \uc0\u173 in the rtf. I'm sure someone will tell you either how to strip them, how to specify the character encoding, etc. Viewing with Calibre's viewer doesn't show them to me.

Last edited by Starson17; 05-17-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote