View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
That recipe is outdated, the recipe system has changed. Try reading the custom news section of the calibre User Manual to learn how to create custom recipes.
Will read through that again - maybe I skimmed it too quickly before. I had the impression first time through that it required an RSS feed (rather than a web page), but will re-examine. Thanks!

(I'll also provide a few tips back on this thread if I get it working, in case someone else is trying to do the same thing.)
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote