Thread: Nerds R Us
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 07:03 PM   #11
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
The IBM Selectric II -- the absolute pinnacle in electric typewriters - with that little font ball ....
[and probably the heaviest of electric typewriters]

I loved that device ...
That was what was the basis of the APL terminal I used in high school; the IBM 2741. What a device!

Of course a few years later, I had a summer job with IP Sharp in Montreal and remember using a daisy-wheel based terminal; the fun of printing graphics on that device!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote