View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 04:27 AM   #65
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
@ottdmk good to see someone else on the Forum with a Playbook.

I still use mine because the 7 inch format is just great, and of course it's in colour and PDF's render well with the app you mentioned.

My primary reader is the Glo though, because I find the Playbook a tad too heavy after a while.

I use the PB heaps, and take it with me in my pack and use it for taking videos and internet searching. I use it through my phone ISP and it's so light on the data usage to boot.

Like you I attach it to the tv and watch programs via the internet, and you'd never know that you weren't watching an original tv program or video.

I've had mine since 2011 or so from memory, so it's long in the tooth with respect to technological advancements ..... but Blackberry's were so far out there to begin with that I dare say not too much is different with many brands of tablets in today's market.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote