View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 12:50 AM   #727
rainrdx
Connoisseur
rainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy bluerainrdx can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozer2 View Post
Hi all, new to the forum.

I tried to buy one of these through Worldox, but was refused since I wasn't american (live in australia). Tried to get one through a USA buying company, but was told by worldox no "you aren't a lawyer". Just found the other reseller, but they only sell to to film and tv people (and they say they will check you out- maybe I could say I am a doctor, but want to be a doctor on the tv!))

Apparently the need to read hundreds of pdfs, and the willingness to pay outrageous prices isn't enough.....

Anyway, whinge regarding first world problems over.

My questions are:

1/If you have one of these as a Japanese import, how hard is it to use, navigate through the menu, change pdfs etc

2/Has anyone successfully managed, or is it possible to flash the us updated firmware onto it, and make it in english??

Cheers
The Japanese import is fairly easy to navigate. I don't read Japanese (at all) but have no problem using it.

I haven't tried to flash the US firmware though.
rainrdx is offline   Reply With Quote