View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 02:44 AM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minda View Post
I tend to read new non-fiction, and the prices on Sony's store seem to be heavily subsidized.
As so do I. I've had my eBook for almost a year now an I can tell you I've only ever purchased one book from the Sony Store, and I regret it at that. I've found that between fictionwise and BooksOnBoard (mainly BoB) I have a better selection than using the SONY store with competitive prices.

I know it's nice to have that option but really it is not necessary I can tell you from experience.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote