Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 07:49 PM   #234
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
Hi, first question answered:

- How to sync library with Calibre
http://www.lesen.net/ereader/5-tipps...no-shine-6096/
Gives links to two Tolino forums about how to set it up in Calibre.
I thought there was a tricky problem, but no: just pick the link/share button and choosing the folder of my sdcard on the device was enough.

So simple!

I guess we will have to start a list of eink compatible apps on android.

Regards

François
PS: reading my pdf with acrobats reflow option is just amazing !!
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote