View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #62
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
Eh, just make your profile private, then you can control EVERYTHING and not have to deal with craziness.

It really is a good site for keeping track of what you read, what you thought of it and why. If you like that kind of thing anyway
I can and do keep track of what I read, with a comment or two. The only point of joining a social media site would be to interact with other people, and if they're crazy ... do I really want to deal with even more crazy people?

I realize that this current brouhaha isn't the norm for the site, but it's still a turn-off.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote