Thread: Buy kobo glow?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #27
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I finally settled on Kindle PaperWhite as my first backlighted reader. My local BestBuy has it, beside some uneven shadow on the bottom part, no blotch (pink or green), I think I got lucky; not to knock Nook Glow, BestBuy guy told me, the hot pin hole were somewhat common, they replaced a few. Also, the font is slightly blur because of extra layer (if it will bother you), the screen is whiter than Nook Glow.

I have a few e-readers, I like them all - different readers make me feel I am reading a different book. I wonder whether Kobo has totally abandoned US market? I am still curious about Kobo Glo.
david8866 is offline   Reply With Quote