View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #296
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarasa1 View Post
Looking at the last comment, i went to check my app, and you're right, its come up to 100% but hasn't quite registered, as its not counted in my total, and the background color when you click on the award hasn't filled in. Wierd...

Also, with some of the other awards, are there specific editions you need to get the awards?

For instance i've definitely got more than 10 harlequin books on my iphone from the store, and i've recently bought travel guides from my upcoming vacation, both from lonely planet and fodor, but neither of them have registered..
Glad it … sort of … worked. I'll try to take a look at why it'd be showing up as 100% complete but not registering.

As for the other awards…

For the Sneaky Reads award, they don't have to be specific books but they do have to be purchased (as opposed to free) and from certain publishers/imprints (it's a long list).

The same goes for the Sun Sea Sand award, but the list of publishers/imprints is a lot more specific: Avalon Travel Publishing, Fodor's Travel Publications, Healthy Travel Media, Blaze Travel Guides, Rough Guides, Rough Guides US, Lonely Planet Publications. You can check this by long-pressing on a book in your library and seeing which publisher is listed. These awards are pretty specific and the publisher names have to be an exact match.
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote