View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #58
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
It looks like my 'clever' way of extracting files from RAR archives was leaking memory, so I went back to the straightforward way and the leaks went away. Maybe this accounted for the slowdown @vomov noticed. I also added support for single-image TIFF files (probably not useful for reading comics, but can come in handy for viewing standard image files). I updated the uploads in the first post.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote