View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 01:54 AM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
Blossom...my overdrive folder only has the epub and 2 jpg files for the book i got from my library
no others there.
I don't like overdrive console to read books so i want ti import it into Aldiko
You need to redownload the book. When you first use the download link on your library website it gives you a ASCM file. Basically what this file is a link to where the epub is really is. ADE (PC) or Aldiko (Andriod) takes the ASCM file imports it into the program and downloads the actually epub file.

So you need the ASCM file to import into Aldiko. To get that you have to redownload it from the website and save the file instead of opening it. If your ASCM file is set to open automatically that could be a problem. You might have to do it the long way around and download it on the PC then Transfer the ASCM file to your Fire and open it with Aldiko.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote