View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #10
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMatt View Post
The idea of ebook readers is to make books more portable. But here comes a device that looks quite a bit thicker than any reader to date. This does not look like something I could comfortable lug around with me where ever I went.
Bear in mind that it's a proof-of-concept prototype by a design student. If anyone chose to actually make this in quantity, I suspect the finished device would be thinner and lighter.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote