View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 04:16 AM   #10
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerVA View Post
I'm not even sure which if any ebooks I have on my Kindle 3 are DRM ...
All of them, I'll wager.

Quote:
... and I'm not sure what the difference would be.
Hey, if it works for you, that's cool. Buy whatever suits your needs. (Just don't try to move away from the Amazon environment, ever, or buy elsewhere; it will fail in mysterious ways.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterBooks View Post
If you put on a tinfoil helmet, the DRM becomes visible.
My geek goggles will do nicely, thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Please don't tar everyone with the same brush. It's certainly not the case that "everybody" thinks that DRM is "evil".
Let's call it a "nuisance", then, or perhaps a pain in the you-know-where. I can't imagine a reader actively embracing it.

Last edited by rogue_librarian; 04-04-2011 at 04:22 AM.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote