View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Android App Inventor

As you may know, Google has released a tool called AppInventor which is supposed to help people completely unable to program in order to build apps for Android with a GUI, aiming for simplicity. I signed up for the project since I am interested in learning how to program in general, and I can have a feel for it with this. Nevertheless, I'm starting to get my first problems, and I haven't even installled the thing

The matter comes because Java Virtual Machine and my computers seem not to be in the best terms. I'm using Ubuntu 10.10, and Chromium as my browser in both of them. While installing the latest java was simple, I'm not being able to fire up the test applets that Java puts in their website with my computers.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote