View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #301
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
No problem, here goes (it may not be completely accurate):

Sans_Regular.ttf: Used in the Settings & Experimental page for the explanation texts. Also for the dictionnary/note popups.
Sans_Bold.ttf: Used in the menus, in the top & bottom panel, and as the collection title when browsing a collection, and the inline text in the book & collection browsers (ie. the 'delete this item' stuff & co)
Sans_Italic.ttf: May be used alongside Sans_Regular or Sans_Bold somewhere ^^
Sans_BoldItalic.ttf: Used in the book list, for the collection names

Serif_*.ttf: Used in the reader, that's the font your books will be rendered with.
Serif_Bold.ttf: Used in the book & collection browser for the book title & author.

Mono_*.ttf: AFAICT, nowehere except in the browser, but I may be mistaken.
This is super info....have ya added it to the Wiki page? Would be a nice place to have a page discussing how to mix-n-match font faces to customize how your Kindle looks...I've already started doing just that... thanks!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote