View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
I LOVED the "Felix and Gotrek" novels, but only the original ones written by William King.
Not being too familiar with the Warhammer world, I found these books to be wonderfully well written with great characters and dialogue. Unfortunately, after "Giantslayer", William King apparently chose to drop the series, and his replacement was very subpar as far as I'm concerned. I found that the characters became stale, the dialogue didn't really "sound" like the original duo, and I lost interest in the series.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote