Thread: Aura HD Ordered from Mondadori
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #22
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
This is exactly what I did, I went to London to get my Aura three weeks ago. I did not fly there, I took the High Speed Train aka Eurostar from continental Europe
Pray tell, what WH Smith did you get yours from ? I went to the one located at Oxford street, downtown. It was inside a gallery, almost next to a Waterstone. You can see the Waterstone store when you walk on Oxford Street but not the WH Smith one. It's the guys at Waterstone that informed me of the other store located inside the gallery.
But unfortunately for me, they were out of Aura's but the guy there very kindly directed me to another WH Smith in north London where they still had the unit in stock so I got mine there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
Funny enough the cheapest way to buy an Aura from Sweden (at this moment) would probably be to take a cheap flight to UK, buy one from WHSmith and fly home. :-)

I bought one when I was in London last weekend. It's very, very nice! Huge difference in reading experience compared to my old e-reader.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote