View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:03 AM   #15
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks Vincent. But on #2 (Amazon) is it just the seven keywords they let you have that figure in the search results, or does the product description (like 500 words) figure into too?
Lots of things factor in to their search, including keywords that OTHER people put on you book. I believe (but not real sure) they do use both. I try to pick key words that are not already in my description.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote