View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:19 AM   #647
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Maybe if I can keep up the good work I will get to 62 kilos for real. I have not been that slim for about 6 years (about the same time since I have not had a cigarette )

wow 16kg! I am down about nearly 4kg to 75kg (even though I thought I was there last week, I was leaning forwards), but really only trying properly since last month. I finally went back to the Thursday night class at the gym, so three classes a week instead of 2 should help too. Not really missing the alcohol too badly.

I seem to look and feel more lumpy, but my waist seems to be getting smaller. I have not lost fat evenly, but I am glad that my t-shirts now seem a little longer.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote